40.0 mgd Membrane Softening Process Addition
- The largest nanofiltration facility in operation in the world.
- It has the unique ability to operate without acid or antiscalant pretreatment.
- Design incorporates “convertible” skids which can reduce the concentrate flow by 50%.
- New generation of low-fouling membranes specifically developed for this project.
- Winner of the 2006 Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE) Grand Award for Engineering Excellence in Water and Wastewater.
DOWNLOAD PROJECT PROFILE