McCafferty Brinson Consulting, LLC is an professional engineering company offering a great opportunity for professional growth. We look for motivated individuals that strive for excellence. Working for a small engineering business in a vibrant community such as South Florida offers many advantages, such as gaining varied experience quickly, learning directly from some of the most experienced professionals in the industry, and learning all aspects of the business from project proposal to project close out. Join us!
McCafferty Brinson Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We will also make any reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state disability laws.
McCafferty Brinson Consulting, LLC participates in the E-Verify employment authorization and Drug-Free workplace programs.
Resident Project Representative
McCafferty Brinson Consulting is seeking qualified applicants for a construction inspector. Candidate must act as a Field Engineer’s representative on a multi-year project in Palm Beach County.
Summary of Work:
- Relocation of water service lines for a residential neighborhood.
- Installation of sewer and water lines.
- Inspect the construction, testing, maintenance repairing, and reclamation of pipelines to ensure work is done correctly.
- Perform safety inspections of utility lines for compliance with codes and standards.
- Communication with operators, contractors, and service crew.
- Capture detailed project documentation, including as-built drawings, and create daily reports on all activities on construction job site.
- Knowledge of equipment, materials, facilities, methods and procedures used in construction and maintenance.
- Experience working with operating machinery safely.
- Appropriate grammar and spelling in reports.
- Good oral communicator.
- Proficient Computer Skills- MS Word, Excel, etc.
- OSHA 10 preferred.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $43,528.26 to $69,645.21/year
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Two or more years of construction observation/ inspection is preferred.
- Hands-on construction experience is desired.
- Experience with Polyethylene pipe fusion, PVC plumbing construction and as-built drawings is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and able to operate a car and truck.